June 9, 2012

Places To Go: Ale et Ange

Ale et Ange is a lovely 2 year old pop-up store founded by Osoré Ale Oyagha & Eloise Ange Simonet in New York, NY. I’ve been following the store’s tumblr for nearly a year now and I'm always so impressed by the photos of the merchandise this store sells. Eloise & Osore are brilliant designers, and their store offers well-made staple pieces such as button-down shirts, tees, and dresses as well as accessories such as hats and scarves. Ale et Ange is also known for their amazing hats, composed of vibrant ankara fabric. Ale et Ange's clientele isn't too shabby either. Who shops here, you ask? None other than my favorite musician, the very dapper Yasiin Bey (formerly known as Mos Def).






I think this might be Asher Roth. Can anyone confirm? (lol)




This post wouldn't be quite complete without a few Mos Def tunes: 

11 comments:

  1. bimbola6/09/2012

    LOVE THE POST. This looks like such a cool shop....and of course those Mos Def songs were the icing on the cake. You rarely post anymore, makes me so sad :(

    ...and why had I never heard "Foundation"? Is that a new song or something? I LOVE IT

    xox

    Bimbola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I know! I just happened upon "Foundation" a few weeks ago actually, I'm so glad I found it :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6/10/2012

    Yea that's Asher. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that a very good post!!!!
    bargain holidays
    http://bargainholidays4all.info

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I've seen these pics floating around the internet. The clothing looks impeccable!
    http://blazoningpens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yemi U.6/12/2012

    Mos Def <333

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mos Def c: I like him!
    Nice inspiring images!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a very cool space!

    very stylish and chic! p.s. love the photos too!


    oxo,

    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER ///// FACEBOOK ///// BLOGLOVIN'

Copyright © 2010-2015 That GOOD GOOD Blog. All Rights Reserved.